Settings and Tasks
Learn How To Do Common Tasks
Printer Prints Blank Pages
Press the windows key on your keyboard and a window with a search bar will open on your screen.
Type in Delete Printer and a match will pop up in that same window. Click on Delete Printer.
- A "select printer to delete window" will open.
- Select any pdf printer and click Set Default Printer on the right.
- Now select the teacher printer on your campus, and click the Delete Printer button on the right.
- Press the windows button on your keyboard again, and type in Refresh in the search bar window that opens.
- Go back to the Select a printer to delete window, and choose your teacher printer/copier and click the Set Default Printer button on the right.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!