Settings and Tasks
Learn How To Do Common Tasks
Printer Prints Blank Pages
1. Press the windows key on your keyboard and a window with a search bar will open on your screen.
2. Type in Delete Printer and a match will pop up in that same window. Click on Delete Printer.
3. A "select printer to delete window" will open.
4. Select any pdf printer and click Set Default Printer on the right.
5. Now select the teacher printer on your campus, and click the Delete Printer button on the right.
6. Press the windows button on your keyboard again, and type in Refresh in the search bar window that opens.
7. Go back to the Select a printer to delete window, and choose your teacher printer/copier and click the Set Default Printer button on the right.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!